The first headquarters of the Philharmonic Artistic Madeirense – Banda Distrital do Funchal was located in the adjoining building of the Carmo Church, in Rua do Carmo (of the same name). Subsequently, the Philarmonica transferred its headquarters to Almirante Reis, where it remained in the first decades of the twentieth century. In fact, on May 4, 1920, the institution inaugurated a new headquarters in the vicinity of that geographical area, at Rua da Infância. Five years later, on April 19, 1925, the Banda Distrital do Funchal – which took the new name that year – moved from its headquarters to Rua Nova de São Pedro. On September 1, 1933, the collectivity also took a new seat, at Largo do Poço, nº 2 (in the building located between the Mercado dos Lavradores and the Casa da Luz – Museum of Electricity). Finally, the Banda Distrital do Funchal was established, at a date that could not be ascertained, in the building located at Rua da Queimada de Cima, nº 19, and remained there for many decades until the sale of that property in December of 2015. After a temporary stay, between January and September 2016, in the building at Rua da Alegria, nº 23, the Banda Distrital do Funchal was served as a new headquarters in a building in Pico dos Barcelos, 9020-242 Funchal.