Banda Municipal da Ponta do Sol

Banda Municipal da Ponta do Sol

The Banda Municipal da Ponta do Sol appeared on December 1, 1882, with the support of the Wilbrahan family as patron of this locality.

First the Band was called Philharmonic of the Restoration, taking into account its date of creation, and soon after, Philharmonic Prince of Ordenburg. This designation (Prince of d’Orderburg) was the form found by the leaders of the Filarmónica da Restauração in order to thank for the monetary contribution given by this prince during his stay in Madeiran land (between 1884 and 1885).

Start typing and press Enter to search