Several were the social headquarters of Banda Municipal de Câmara de Lobos. The musical community took as its first headquarters the space where it had been founded, in the residence of José da Silva, to the site of Saraiva, near the convent of São Bernardino. Later he would move to the Serrado da Adega site, having occupied a shop in a building belonging to João Eduardo Faria. On January 20, 1930, Banda Municipal de Câmara de Lobos inaugurated a new headquarters, located at Rua Principal da Vila, in the building now classified with the numbering 98 and 100 of Rua São João de Deus. From 1950 to 2017, the Banda Municipal de Câmara de Lobos had its own headquarters in the Rua Maestro João Nóbrega Noronha, nº 2, to the site of the Torre. In 2017, given the degradation conditions of that building, Câmara de Lobos City Council assigned to that musical group the building of the former Pedregal School, located at Caminho das Heras, nº 71, on the site of Pedregal, 9300-071 Câmara de Lobos.