Banda Municipal de Santana

Banda Municipal de Santana

On July 5, 1925, at the Men’s School of the Cerrado, several members of the resident community gathered for the purpose of forming a band in Santana, aimed at the musical practice of the inhabitants and especially of their children. Although the necessary payment of 400 escudos had, in spite of the fact that there had been some withdrawals, several inhabitants, they had paid for that subscription, using some of the meager and humble means at their disposal.

Start typing and press Enter to search